I never thought I would blog--ever. It's so personal. Writing your thoughts for anyone to read. Ok. I saw Julia and Julie yesterday and thought...I want to blog about something. My life, while normal, might be of some interest to someone somewhere or might make someone chuckle.
What's normal? I'm sure life in southern California is definitely not like life in New York City. Now I'm not really a bonified Californian -- I came to Cali by way of Tennessee, ya'll. So my normal is jumbled up with fried okra, sweet tea and peach cobbler. Normal here requires unsweetened iced tea and nothing is fried. Well, tortillas are. Peach cobbler is everywhere isn't it?
I need a job. I substitute teach for the school system here so I'm hoping to get lots of requests to sub--but only for elementary school. My son is going to culinary school and we'll have to pay for his rent in student housing. I know God will work this out. I just need to trust Him.
I'm tired of blogging now. I keep thinking of other things I should be doing instead of thinking what I can blog about. Maybe I'll try it again another day.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment